We are now hiring a Bulk Truck Driver!
Who are we? CanGas Propane is your friendly neighborhood propane supplier. After a short time in business we’re growing, and for this reason we are now hiring a Full-time Class 1 or 3 Driver to join our team! This role is based in Shaunavon, SK. Our mission is to prove that business can be personal, and to serve our community. We are a really tight knit group, and we love our customers. Because of this we are looking for someone who is just as team-focused as we are! Ultimately we want everyone that works for us to feel valued.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing and innovative team! We want you to join us! Don’t pass on this opportunity to apply while we are now hiring for a Class 1 Driver!
Are you passionate about safety and customer service? Are you dedicated to the trucking industry? Do you like to share your ideas on improvement? If this sounds like you, we want you to become our newest Class 1 Driver today! Apply now!
Bulk Truck Driver Job Duties:
- You are responsible for providing safe and reliable delivery of propane to our customers
- All of our employees are expected to foster good relationships with our current and prospective customers
- We all must work together to maintain equipment and facilities in safe operating conditions
- You may be asked to do special projects or duties such as yard clean up, etc.
- All training you need to do this role safely will be provided.
- You are expected to complete your training requirements as needed, per our standards
Bulk Truck Driver Qualifications:
- To begin with you must have a minimum 3 years of safe driving experience in a commercial vehicle of 5,500 kg GVW or larger.
- Having picker or crane truck experience is considered an asset
- We require a valid clean driver’s license with an abstract dated within 30 days of interview
- You should be able to demonstrate your ability to work safely
- Effective time management skills
- Equally important are strong communication skills
- Moreover you must be a team player
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Finally, this is a safety sensitive position. With this in mind, applicants who are extended an offer will be required to undergo a Drug & Alcohol screening process.
All employment offers are contingent upon a successful completion of this screening process.
We are pretty proud of our story, and our company. For more information about PIC and its group of companies visit www.picgroup.ca.