Website CanGas Propane
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide safe and reliable and timely delivery service to customers.
- Develop quality customer relations with current and prospective customers.
- Ensure effective use of Company assets.
- Maintain equipment in a safe operating condition.
- Maintain clean operational facilities.
- Special projects or duties as requested by the Manager.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years of safe driving experience in a commercial vehicle of 5,500 kg GVW or larger.
- Crane truck experience is considered an asset
- Picker experience is considered an asset
- Valid clean driver’s license.
- Valid delivery and safety courses; PGAC, WHMIS, TDG (training will be provided)
- Able to gain complete knowledge of propane operating procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to work safely and meet safety rules and regulations.
- Able to work effectively in order to meet customer timelines. Customer service first attitude required.
- Strong communication skills.
As this is a safety sensitive position, applicants who are extended an offer will be required to undergo a Drug & Alcohol screening process.
All employment offers are contingent upon a successful completion of this screening process.