Website CanGas Propane
The Clear Choice
Propane Deliver Driver, Class 1 or Class 3
CanGas Propane Inc. is a propane supply, service and equipment Company in Western Canada. We are currently seeking a Propane Delivery Driver to join their growing team.
Based in Kindersley, SK, this individual will play a vital role in serving our customers and providing safe and reliable propane delivery. Tremendous opportunity to participate in the growth of an innovative and exciting Company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide safe and reliable and timely delivery service to customers.
- Develop quality customer relations with current and prospective customers.
- Ensure effective use of Company assets.
- Maintain equipment in a safe operating condition.
- Maintain clean operational facilities.
- Special projects or duties as requested by the Manager.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years of safe driving experience in a commercial vehicle of 5,500 kg GVW or larger.
- Valid clean driver’s licence.
- Picker truck experience an asset.
- Valid delivery and safety courses; PGAC, WHMIS, TDG (training will be provided)
- Able to gain complete knowledge of propane operating procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to work safely and meet safety rules and regulations.
- Able to work effectively in order to meet customer timelines. Customer service first attitude required.
- Strong communication skills.
As this is a safety sensitive position, applicants who are extended an offer will be required to undergo a Drug & Alcohol screening process. All employment offers are contingent upon a successful completion of this screening process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location