CanGas Propane aims to provide service that our customers deserve. Our top priority is serving our community. Giving customers peace of mind when it comes to their home’s businesses; we provide local servicing, fair propane pricing, and reliable delivery. This job will be located in Saskatoon, SK.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The territory sales representative is responsible for prospecting, building, and retaining relationships with current and new customers within a defined geographical territory. The successful candidate will monitor and develop new ways to grow sales and identify new market opportunities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build strong business relationships with prospective customers and manage the sales cycle by continually following up on their current business needs and anticipating future business needs.
- Promote and represent the Company positively and professionally within the community and industry to all customers, competitors, and industry associates.
- Target potential customers and assess opportunities for sales.
- Cold calling companies within the territory and establishing needs.
- Analyze competitor activities in the region and assessing opportunities for business development.
- Network with businesses in the territory and building relationships.
- Follow sales leads from other stakeholders of the company.
- Work closely with other territory sales representatives and the management team.
- Keeping up to date with industry news to identify opportunities for new business.
- Monitor and develop new ways to grow sales and identify new market opportunities
- Previous experience as a territory sales representative in the propane industry would be an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Proven ability to drive the sales cycle from start to finish
- Exceptional customer service skills and relationship management skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- 3+ years of relevant industry experience
- College or University education
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Maintain accurate records in accordance with Company policies
- Safeguard and management of company funds
- To carry out the duties and responsibilities as indicated above
- To perform all duties and responsibilities in an efficient and timely manner
- To perform duties consistent with Caribou Mountain Values and Principles
- To communicate to immediate supervisor / manager of actions taken
- To communicate and follow Company Policies, Procedures and Guidelines
- To represent the department and the Company in a professional manner
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday